Craps and dice
Craps is the most famous dice game in online and offline casinos
Craps can be played in both the physical and online casino. Unfortunately there is no live casino variant because the player is instead of a croupier or dealer who rolls the dice. Craps seems like a complicated game, but with the help of our extensive game tutorial and by practicing on this page, you can quickly and easily become familiar with it.
- Operates in a fully licensed jurisdiction
- Fast withdrawals
- Wide variety of bonuses
- Provides 24/7 support
- Adding games to a list of favorites is not an option at 1Bet Casino.
- 1bet Casino was found to have some glitches in the mobile phone app
- Casino and Sportsbook
- VIP Program
- Live Chat
- Live Casino
- Real Money Tournaments
- Some Limiting Bonus Terms
- Withdrawal Limit
- 77Spins Casino has 24-hour customer support.
- Easy to use interface.
- The useful live casino section lets players interact with live dealers.
- You can enjoy 77 Spins Casino with various payment options
- 77Spins Casino’s Support Hours Leave Players Disappointed.
- Phone support not available.
- Alf Casino is sleek, modern, and intuitive.
- Live chat available 24/7.
- High monthly withdrawal limits
- There is no app to download.
- Phone support is not toll-free.
- Great customer support.
- Available on desktop & mobile.
- Impressive live casino section.
- Limited promotional offers.
- Limited customer support hours.
- Secured with SSL encryption.
- Proven fair by independent audits conducted by iTech Labs.
- Desktop and mobile devices.
- Limited customer support from 5 AM till 9 PM (GMT).
- Great game selection.
- MGA licensee.
- 3x funds rollover before the withdrawal.
- Sleek website design.
- Cashback offer.
- Vast banking methods.
- The lack of bonuses.
- No FAQ area.
- Lack of phone support.
- Mobile-friendly games.
- Friendly casino lobby.
- Great Promotions.
- A large number of restricted countries.
- Multiple payment options.
- Live chat is available.
- Mobile-friendly design.
- Limited live chat hours 5am - 9pm (GMT).
The basics of craps
You may think that Craps is very complicated, and all the betting options will make you a little dizzy. However, that is not necessary at all, because Craps is a simple game, full of excitement and sensation. You don’t need to know all the rules to start playing. It is enough to learn the basics of the game. Craps is played with 2 dice. The aim is to guess which numbers are thrown. As a player you bet against the bank. You can win or lose this bet
The thrower of the dice is also called the ‘shooter.’ When the outcome of the first roll is 11 or 7, the shooter plus all the players who bet before him wins. With a sum of 2, 3 or 12 in the first roll, the shooter loses and the bets against the shooter win. The shooter always has a slight disadvantage compared to the bank. The shooter throws until he has lost; then it’s his left neighbor’s turn.