One of the most expensive hotel rooms in Las Vegas. Here you can live as Playboy owner Hugh Hefner, there are swimming pools, saunas, a fitness room, a rotating bed, a poker table and a butler that is available 24 hours a day. Rented by Kanye West, Common and T-Pain, among others. The price for an overnight stay? Around 34,000 euros per night.
- LeoVegas starts collaboration with Swedish ice hockey legend
- Britons are increasingly gambling on mobile devices
- Rotterdam City Initiative wants casino age up
- Mega Millions jackpot at record high: 502 million dollars
- Casino in Bratislava organizes unique poker tournament
- Bayern Munich – Eintracht Frankfurt (DFB Pokal)