Chelsea usually has little trouble with matches against competitor Tottenham Hotspur. The last 31 home duels of The Blues against the Hotspurs were not lost, so there is no evidence of a stunt. It is clear that Chelsea is the favorite in-house and can make a huge step towards a new price. The kick-off will be Saturday 22 April at 18:15.
Chelsea only lost two of the last sixteen games against Tottenham Hotspur. And overall, the Spurs won only eight of the last 67 games against Chelsea. It is clear that the visitors will enter the competition with nodding knees. Chelsea won fourteen of the last fifteen matches in its own stadium.
Tottenham Hotspur is certainly not doing badly in away games, but only three of the last seven games were won. In addition, the Spurs have been waiting for years for a victory over this competitor. We don't have to worry about goals on both sides, so we expect at least three hits in this game. The eyes will be focused on Tottenham Hotspur striker Heung-Min Son, the attacker scored six times in the last four games in the FA Cup.
More about Chelsea – Tottenham Hotspur
* Chelsea won fourteen of the last fifteen home games.
* Chelsea has not lost 31 home games in a row from Tottenham Hotspur.
* Chelsea only lost two of the last sixteen games against the Spurs.
* Tottenham Hotspur won three of the last seven duels.
* In nine of the last ten games of Tottenham Hotspur, at least three goals were scored.
Markings from LeoVegas
* Chelsea wins from Tottenham Hotspur: 2.55 euros
* Both teams score: 1.87 euros
* There are at least three goals: 2.16 euros
* Heung-Min Son will score, but Chelsea will win: 18.00 euros
New members can take advantage of a special welcome promotion at casino and online bookmaker LeoVegas. After all, the first bet will be paid out twice in the event of a win, so that the odds for a victory for Chelsea rise to 5.10 euros!